The San Francisco Comics Fest has a zero tolerance harassment policy, including but not limited to the following:
- Offensive or intimidating verbal comments
- Unwelcome physical attention
- Non‐consensual photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of Fest‐specific events
In relation but not limited to:
- Race, citizenship or national origin
- Gender/gender identity/gender presentation
- Sexual orientation
- Body size or overall appearance
Please remember cosplay is not consent. This policy applies to everyone at SFCF events: Attendees/fans, speakers, guests, professionals, staff, volunteers and security. Anyone experiencing or witnessing harassing behavior can report the behavior to the SFCF organizers.
Contact SFCF Staff / Security member in person or via email: email@example.com
In case of a life‐threatening emergency, dial 9‐1‐1.
San Francisco Comics Fest Staff will exert best efforts for taking prompt action up to and including expulsion from any SFCF events without refund or contacting law enforcement.
San Francisco Comics Fest Staff is committed to creating a fun, educational and celebratory event where fans and professionals of all kinds feel safe, accepted and respected.